Thursday, April 28, 2011

A letter to The Guy on the E Train that looks exactly like the grown up version of Butt-Head from the MTV series, Beavis and Butt-Head

Dear Guy on the E Train that looks exactly like the grown up version of Butt-Head from the MTV series, Beavis and Butt-Head,

I'm sorry you look exactly like the grown up version of Butt-Head from the MTV series, Beavis and Butt-Head. That must be hard for you. I say this because the resemblance is unbelievable. So, I'm sure you take a lot of shit about it. I'm sorry you have braces at this age. That seems awful. I remember when I had them when I was 13. It was horrible.

But it's good to see you're doing well. You're wearing a nice distressed leather jacket and some faded bootcut jeans now. That is much better than an AC/DC t-shirt and some small shorts. Maybe that girl from work that is clearly uncomfortable talking to you thinks your jacket is cute. Who knows? Your future is wide open.

I noticed you got off at the 7th Ave stop. If you live there I'm sorry for that as well. Not only do you look exactly like the grown up version of Butt-Head from the MTV series, Beavis and Butt-Head, you also live in a horrible area of Manhattan.

Well, good luck to you, Guy on the E Train that looks exactly like the grown up version of Butt-Head from the MTV series, Beavis and Butt-Head. I sincerely hope for nothing but the best for you.

I also sincerely hope that you're best friend looks exactly like Beavis. Because that would be fucking hilarious for anyone that sees you two together.

Love,
Mike

No comments: